Tips For Conserving Water Indoors
1. Install a low-flow pre-rinse spray valve Spray Valve Brochure
2. Run your washing machine and dishwasher only when they are full and you could save 1000 gallons a month.
3. Use the garbage disposal sparingly, compost instead and save gallons every time.
4. Keep a pitcher of water in the refrigerator instead of running the tap for cold drinks, so that every drop goes down you not the drain.
5. If your shower can fill a one-gallon bucket in less than 20 sconds, then replace it with a water-efficient showerhead.
6. Time your shower to keep it under 5 minutes. You'll save up to 1000 gallons a month.
7. Install low-volume toilets.